Charity & Not-for-Profit Insurance - Policy Features - Loss adjuster fees
Council Insurance - Policy Features - Loss adjuster fees
Loss recovery insurance: providing a knowledgeable middleman in the event of a claim.
Insurance claims can be complex and time consuming. In order to help you we have joined forces with Lorega, the leading provider of loss recovery insurance, to create an insurance policy which provides and pays for the cost of an expert loss adjuster to help you prepare, negotiate and settle your material damage and business interruption claims.
Given the increasingly technical, complex and time-consuming nature of insurance claims, loss recovery insurance makes an invaluable addition to your policy. It will protect your interests while removing the burden of spending countless hours preparing your claim. You will be appointed with a fully qualified Chartered Loss Adjuster to ensure that you receive the best help possible throughout the process.
With Lorega loss recovery insurance, you will benefit from:
- A fast response when you need it most
- A dedicated Claims Expert, who will prepare and negotiate your claim
- Peace of mind that you have received the best advice
- The fairest and fastest settlement possible under the terms of your policy
- Management of any correspondence with your insurer
- Liaison with your accountants to prepare any business interruption claims
- Arrangement of remedial works and surveyors if required
Whether you are an existing client of Came & Company looking to discuss our loss adjuster offering or wish to switch from your exisiting insurance provider, please call us on 01483 462860 or email via email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Diana Wall, Clerk to the Council Minchinhampton Parish Council
Can I thank you for your prompt attention – we are so glad we ...See more testimonials